Cookies? files? I do not know what is wrong

backstory. Put the site on a temporary site while I worked out kinks (could not get the domain name for a while) 

Got the domain... Downloaded and uploaded the site via filezilla.  On many it said there was a file there (it wasn't) would you like to overwrite I said yes if sources is newer

Also countless chache and cookies refresh

Site is loaded... and it is missing a file I can not find(another post/another day) 

So this time I compres the folder and upload to the site. 

I changed the database ps_shop_url and deleted the .htaccess in the first folder. 

Note the database is still on te same hosting and I did not have to mess with that other then the domain name. 

And my site still does not work. I need some help. I have made a bunch of updates in the month it was on temporary site.so I do not want to have to add those again. here is my multi-part question because I am running out of time

A) I only deleted the first htaccess file, was I suppose to delete all htaccess files in all the folders?

B) the original site seems to be compromised to because when I go back to it the same things happens. If I was to download the correct version of prestashop can I just plug my database in and everything is fine? or is the files in the domain folder holding information I need to make the site work (IE pictures and stuff) ( I really hope I can do this) 

c) no error logs shown. Last error log was on the 2nd when I could not make that damn class carrier work..

I REALLY am over my head. It was suppose to be easy but it looks like that failed

BTW I did not put it in maintance mode...DOH

I got in contact with an expert on here was was awesome enough to fix my problem. I turn on debugging, and when I logged in there was a red line at the bottom that said my SEO did not match... I forgot to add www. in front of carolina-classics.com/carolina     Hope this helps someone else