Category Footer / Categories Level Output / Multishop

dogbytes.ch

Hi

I'm using PS 1.6.1.7 and Modula Theme installed. The shop is preconfigured for multishop enviroment, that means the feature is not activate, but I set up a category tree like this:

Shop 1 (www.cbd.ch)

- Cat 1.1

- Cat 1.2

Shop 2 (inactive)

- Cat 2.1

- Cat 2.2

So now I want to output the categories from Shop 1 in the Category Block in Footer. How can I do it, because with every setting I tried, the wrong output was published in this block.

I need the help of you professionals out there. Until now, on every article of me in this forum, I get no answers.  :(  Do anyone read articles/questions in this forum?

Thanks for your help.

Urs

Edited by dogbytes.ch (see edit history)

It's the following code on line 295 of modules/blockcategories/blockcategories.php that gets the categories in the footer:

if (!$result = Db::getInstance(_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_)->executeS('
				SELECT DISTINCT c.id_parent, c.id_category, cl.name, cl.description, cl.link_rewrite
				FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category` c
				'.Shop::addSqlAssociation('category', 'c').'
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_lang` cl ON (c.`id_category` = cl.`id_category` AND cl.`id_lang` = '.(int)$this->context->language->id.Shop::addSqlRestrictionOnLang('cl').')
				LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'category_group` cg ON (cg.`id_category` = c.`id_category`)
				WHERE (c.`active` = 1 OR c.`id_category` = '.(int)Configuration::get('PS_ROOT_CATEGORY').')
				'.((int)($maxdepth) != 0 ? ' AND `level_depth` <= '.(int)($maxdepth) : '').'
				AND cg.`id_group` IN ('.pSQL($groups).')
				ORDER BY `level_depth` ASC, '.(Configuration::get('BLOCK_CATEG_SORT') ? 'cl.`name`' : 'category_shop.`position`').' '.(Configuration::get('BLOCK_CATEG_SORT_WAY') ? 'DESC' : 'ASC')))

You could try changing the WHERE clause to:

WHERE category_shop.`id_shop` = '.(int)$this->context->shop->id.' AND (c.`active` = 1 OR c.`id_category` = '.(int)Configuration::get('PS_ROOT_CATEGORY').')

This should select only the categories from the current shop.