Prestashop how to skip invocie number

Rissinko

Hello is it possible somehow skip the invoice number ?

I want sometimes create invoice for another customers not for internet stores customer . So i need create space in numbering of invoices. for example one or two invoices numbers.

Technically this is very simple: just increasing some counter in the database. The challenge is in integrating that in a user friendly way in your webshop. Depending on your demands that can take some time and efforts. You might even conclude that making some fake orders that you then cancel is the easiest solution.

@musicmaster  yes i thinking about this that i can create some orders which will be than replaced by other invoices. But it is not very good idea

@rocky thanks ! i didn't see it ... but i have some question if you know how it works 

The next invoice will begin with this number, and then increase with each additional invoice. Set to 0 if you want to keep the current number (which is #293).

So I will put there number for example 298 so next invoice will have a number 298 but what then ? do i need to delete it ? or this number will disappear or how it works with this input ?? 

Thanks