Remote to Local error

colorlife

Hello i try to put on local my website (PS 1.6.1.4) but i have this error and can't fix. Any idea tu fix the issue?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Passed variable is not an array or object, using empty array instead' in C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\override\classes\controller\CustomFrontController.php:237 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\override\classes\controller\CustomFrontController.php(237): ArrayIterator->__construct(false) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code(182): CustomFrontController::gimmeCatMain(false) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(188): content_580e378032bdb5_33305190(Object(Smarty_Custom_Template)) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\classes\SmartyCustom.php(317): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_template.php(303): Smarty_Custom_Template->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_te in C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\override\classes\controller\CustomFrontController.php on line 237

The error is in

C:\xampp\htdocs\mysite\override\classes\controller\CustomFrontController.php

That is: in the override directory. You might have a look into this file to see which module it is connected to.

You can try renaming this file. You can also use Prestools to disable all overrides (under Tools&Stats->Shop Rescue). Once in the backoffice you can disable the module and switch overrides on again (advanced settings->Performance).

For a more structural solution you should contact the supplier of the module.