Homeslider module not saving changes

Hi guys

I am stuck on a very frustrating issue here configuring PS for my shop. I cannot for the love of God change the existing images in the slides list of the homeslider module. After saving new image and the page saying "The settings have been updated" or so, there isn't any change.

This is also true when I try to add new slide. After clicking save, nothing changes despite the page saying the changes have been successfully updated again.

I am on a tight deadline to get the shop to run and this has been very annoying, considering the first iteration of the shop on Shopify has no weird issues like this.

I don't have technical skills and have exhausted a lot of method to get it running but even the developer from a theme site has been unable to help much. Do I have to be a 30years experienced web programmer to use the software???

Thanks everyone, I'd like some help with this, this has been so frustrating to do.

Please make sure your settings are enabled to show on computers, mobiles, tablets, wherever you want them to display. Go to admin and search for homeslider. Then click the module "image slider for your homepage". 

On the right of "Configure", click the down arrow and see your choices. If any say "disable", click to enable them.

Go back and refresh your homepage.

If that doesn't fix it, are you following these steps? I just changed one of my slides to see each step.

Admin - modules and services / homeslider / configure 

Slides List (yes I know you said you were there)

Choose one of the slides to edit. Be sure the box on the right says "Enabled" and click "edit".

Under the current slide, click "choose a file" and browse to the file you want to use. Click save.

Make sure the individual slide is still "enabled" and click save.

post-1292894-0-32722900-1477303086_thumb.jpg