Addin order expenses

Dhiro

Hello everyone. 

I faced with a problem - to make a correct calculation of profit, I need to add some delivery expenses(I cant use default "Shipping handling" field, because it's constant, but each order in my shop has unique expenses) . I will take these fees on myself, so I need some module, or probably code hack to apply shipping handling expenses to each order manually.

Many thanks!

About add on to the shipping fees?

You can add additional amount to the shipping fee for each price range based on different delivery zones.

Or if your "fee" is based on product, you can also consider to use "Additional Shipping Cost" at product level.

You must give some criteria or rule so that someone may give you some advise - otherwise we do not know what exact what you want to do.

Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

About add on to the shipping fees?

You can add additional amount to the shipping fee for each price range based on different delivery zones.

Or if your "fee" is based on product, you can also consider to use "Additional Shipping Cost" at product level.

You must give some criteria or rule so that someone may give you some advise - otherwise we do not know what exact what you want to do.

Thank you for your answer!

Unfortunetly, this method isnt quite good for me, because I will still have some unaccounted fees, in my case delivery price isn't fixed, and what is also important: sometimes people make orders, but later they change their wish and just do not take the package in the post office, in this case package will be returned to me, and I wiil pay 2x delivery price, so I wanted to use this code hack or module also for this - just to add deductions.

Probably what I need - some field on the admin's order page, like already existing "Apply the discount", but it will work in the other way - "Apply a deduction", and this amount will be deducted from profits.

Probably what I need - some field on the admin's order page, like already existing "Apply the discount", but it will work in the other way - "Apply a deduction", and this amount will be deducted from profits.

You can try to add discount with minus amount in your order details, I just tried, it works. 
I do not think it is a good solution, but from what I read from your requirement, its a kind of a work around.
Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

You can try to add discount with minus amount in your order details, I just tried, it works. 
I do not think it is a good solution, but from what I read from your requirement, its a kind of a work around.

Yeah, after 2 days of thinking I also came to this solution, but It's still not perfect. In case if order tracking enabled, customers have chance to see this discount, so it could be looks wierd for them - they got a discount, but pay the full price :) 

maybe there is some other way?

Thank you!