[BUG] carrier price bug - 1.6.1.6

c64girl

My PS 1.6.1.6 and i have a carrier price bug. It seems i can only use one time > one price. When the price is saved there is no posibilyty to make that price again:

VIDEO EXAMPLE:

https://youtu.be/94sA1QwWceY

In the video You can see there is no way to save the price 9999999 because it changing back to 9999991. When i change to 9999998 it changes but now 2x prices are blocked. 9999999 and 9999991 and when i change from 9999998 to something else the 9999998 will be blocked too. It happens to lower numbers like 200, 90, 20 etc

No error in mysql log apache and php. Firebug dont show any errors.

Edited by c64girl (see edit history)

I just tried on PrestaShop 1.6.1.6, it seems working, I can change what number I entered,

Did you click "Finish" button to save it? It do not see this from your video.

Yes i press save button. Its in Polish language 'ZAPISZ'

Btw one that bother be prices that go from =<  and > have only this problem. When i change prices of carrier under those =<  and > they change with no problem.

I guess some error is happening when you save the configuration, do you see any error message?

or have you installed any 3rd party modules, if yes, try to disable other 3rd party modules to see if it changes.

I dont have 3rd party modules no error msg when saving on debug mode or on normal.

from the  message you removed, it seems that you are using some other 3rd party module to choose shipping carrier based on payment method, I guess it might affect the issue. you may try to disale or uninstall the 3rd party module, with pure prestashop to see it the issue persists.