Default product 'Add to Cart' problem

SL_Dave

Hi,

I have a product with many sizes critical to the customer's usage. The product is created with the various sizes as 'combinations'.

I have created a Category and a sub category and associated the product with the sub category.

So... the customer clicks on the Category and is offered a sub category - all well and good. Problem is, when a customer clicks on the sub category the product shows an 'Add to Cart' button (as well as a 'More' button) - which means customers are at risk of clicking on the 'Add to Cart' button at that stage thus selecting the default size without going further to select the size that is correct for them. 

How can I force the customer to go the product detail and thus see the full size range, or how can I delete the 'Add to Cart' button at the primary stage? Any suggestions please?

OK after some hours of searching I found it, but what specifically, do I comment out please? from somewhere in the following I presume?

<a class="button ajax_add_to_cart_button btn btn-default" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, $smarty.capture.default, false)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" rel="nofollow" title="{l s='Add to cart'}" data-id-product-attribute="{$product.id_product_attribute|intval}" data-id-product="{$product.id_product|intval}" data-minimal_quantity="{if isset($product.product_attribute_minimal_quantity) && $product.product_attribute_minimal_quantity >= 1}{$product.product_attribute_minimal_quantity|intval}{else}{$product.minimal_quantity|intval}{/if}">

<span>{l s='Add to cart'}</span>
</a>
{else}
<span class="button ajax_add_to_cart_button btn btn-default disabled">
<span>{l s='Add to cart'}</span>
</span>