Help - Errors Found - Suddenly with not update/action on backend

michael.tsg

Hi!  New to Presta Shop

These errors "Suddenly" appear with no reason, I just started my installation about a week ago with no issues, then errors appeared fews days ago, and cannot seem to find any resolution online.

Some mentioned about clearing cache etc... but not working... please help.

6 errors 

1. Error found : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in country_module_list.xml file.
  2. Error found : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in country_module_list.xml file.
  3. Error found : Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.
  4. Error found : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in must_have_module_list.xml file.
  5. Error found : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in must_have_module_list.xml file.
  6. Error found : Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in must_have_module_list.xml file.

Hi NemoPS

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I tried and both files came back immediate after re-login and errors came back again.

I tried changing the Folder permission to 555 to prevent writing,,, and the error is sort of resolved.

BUT... the refresh rate becomes very long - especially backend... as I think it is trying to 'Re-Generate' the files...

And also not sure by 'blocking' the creation of the 2 files will cause any other complications...

Hope you can assist to 'properly' resolve this ...

Cheers!

Michael

Go this also today. No changes made on our side and it is appearing on two of our installations. Must be something to do with Prestashop module links?

Found a solution here:

https://www.webempresa.com/foro/41-Preguntas-sobre-PrestaShop/147870-Errores-de-Prestashop.html

To fix your installation just have to go back to regenerate the xml files. 
In the often prestashop select ' Advanced Settings -> Performance ' and cleans the cache with this the xml files are regenerated. Performs checking and indicating to us if solved