1.7.0.0 RC Memory - I/O usage

tdr170

Ever since I started testing 1.7 I have an issue with it pegging out my server Physical Memory Usage and I/O usage which results in connection to database can not be established or 500 server error.

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue seems to caused by the pages that never load such as Payment Method and I also notice that when I transplant a module for instance the BO becomes unusable, before I can do anything else I have to shut Chrome down restart go to BO clear the cache before pages will load.

So the pages that never load seem to be hung in limbo causing Memory and I/O usage to spike.

I then have to call A2 hosting explain what I am doing and have them clear it out.

Note: This also knocks out both of my actual sites until I clear it up.

Once again anyone else notice this, I have not reported it to the forge yet.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)

No cache is off force compile on, all cc is set to off, just a standard account not dedicated (shared).

However in all my years of testing never had this issue until 1.7, it makes it hard to test as I do not want my other sites going down.

I suppose I could start just doing all testing on Xampp, at least untill final version then do final testing on live server.

• 2 months later...