Shipping to different European Countries

Hello,

I need to send products to different EU countries with different prices like

Germany ( 0-5 kg----6 Euro, 5 - 10 kg -----9 Euro..etc..)
Holland ( 0-5 kg----3 Euro, 5 - 10 kg -----6 Euro..etc...)

How can I do it?

I created zones like Germany , Holland with weight range . All the time I was getting 0 Euro for shipping.
Zone European is ok but doing for all Europe countries and I don't send to all Eu Countries..

In other words. how can I effect which countries are going to be in Zone ?

Thanks in advance.. :)

littleblue

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi There,

I am having a very similar problem with ver 1.1.0.5.

I have created a separate zone for UK called 'UK Only', and changed the UK country definition to be in the 'UK Only' zone. I have also created two carriers, one for Europe, and one for UK Only. Both have a price range of £1 to £500, which I think means that they should both be candidates for carts of that price range, and be selected based on zone (please correct if I am mistaken).;

On checkout, I am finding that the carrier, and price is selected once. If I change the destination country in the address to be one from a different zone to that originally used, instead of updating the carrier, it zeros the delivery charge. E.g. when I change from France to UK Only, it keeps the European carrier, but sets the delivery charge to zero.

I can't find a reason for this, and am very concerned that it sets a zero carrier charge at all, where carriers are defined.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

PS. Although I am having some problems, in general I think that it is great software :-).

I added many zones, sothat i can configure exact costs to our main countries, also likt that i can configure which coutry is getting it's specific carrier.. eg. nl-be-fr with DPD, Germany, Austria etc with GLS, and also some "service" products with regular mail till 20gram or with registerd mail till a fixed amount, sothat more expensive goods only goes with a insured parcel service.

See screenshots for a idea.

Do not forget to update the tax charges underneath the rate ;)

3732_sfwIUznuvtkurmkVFZVr_t

3733_Cx6J3IlQwBpAiFkHsgCN_t

3734_Lv3haTbTZHL21GLIOYGk_t

Does Prestshop cater for VAT/TAx in Europe.

if I am in UK, and sell to a customer in France, if they are not VAT registered and do not provide a correct VAT number they are charged VAT. However if they have a VAT number, then I do not charge VAT

This rule only applied where one euro country supplies another I believe

but I cannot see when the functionality is in Prestashop

Can anyone advise please