PrestaShop for simple buy and download?

WoimioW

Is possible make in PrestaShop simple buy button to your html page with link to paypal and after pay redirect to download file with secure link (with 3x downloads and only for buyer)? And better, send email to customer with download link with expiration time. And without register to store. Maybe I dont need store.

I was search on google, but I got lots of questions and answers only for online store.

I hope my question is clear, but if not please ask me.

Edited by WoimioW (see edit history)

You may consider to use our Agile Paypal Express Checkout module - so that buyer will be able to pay in a few clicks without entering address and related information.

After payment at Paypal, buyer will be able to receive the download link in email and download ordered products directly.

We have other module that buyer can use prepaid token/credits to pay and download in just one click. But buyer has to purchase prepaid tokens or credits first via Agile Prepaid Credit/Token module. It is best and easiest way for selling digital goods.

Thanks for consider, but I need free solution, if it is possible. If I get good sale, I consider your module.

Yesterday I install PrestaShop on local host and tried it. I find I need only connect paypal buy now button with download product from prestaShop and use PrestaShop only for sales information and download product (and possibilities how many downloads and email notification for buyers), online shop will be disabled (create accounts, add to cards and etc..). It is possible to do that? If yes, need I some coding knowledge with php?