Shipping Address Name

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you are well?

We have Prestashop installed etc but we have noticed when a user registers with our shop the address has a unique identifier created by Prestashop such as 'My Address 14', This seems to creating some confusion with our customers. Please can you advise whether there is a way this can be removed and the user can choose their address name such as 'Home' or 'Office'?

Thanks.

Chris.

Hello.

Write a link to your site.
When a client creates an address, there are a field to enter the address name.

Good Afternoon,

We have this field but it has no effect and still Prestashop creates its own unique name for the address.

Thanks.

for each new user, when user register prestashop creates new address automatically and its name is "my address"

if it is different, this means taht you use some customization of ps controllers and case neds inspection in directly in your shop core files.

for each new user, when user register prestashop creates new address automatically and its name is "my address"

if it is different, this means taht you use some customization of ps controllers and case neds inspection in directly in your shop core files.

Thank you for the reply. It would suggest that we could add another column in the table which has an 'alternative' name? This would then allow PS to look up against its name but instead of displaying it would display the name the user has chosen?

Thanks,.