Delete specific category product from cart summary - read description

i have a specific question:

i have some products in a category (ID 10 for exapmle), this products normally cant see in the navigation because its additional products and cannot ordering without ordering a product outside of category 10. this products can only add in the shopping cart summary page.

i add a normal product to the cart and after the summary page i can add over a fancybox a additional product from category 10 to the cart. This works.

But if i delete all normal products from the cart i also need to delete automatically all products from category 10 from the cart, because this product(s) cannot ordering without ordering normal products.

I think its something in ajax-cart.js but i dont know exactly the way to specify the category watch.

thanks for some help

it's not a matter of ajax-cart.js

in this case you have to use hookactionCartSave

you need to check there what products cart has, and if there is no product required to have "some products in a category (ID 10 for exapmle)" - then php script should remove them from cart.

it can be done with php only, with custom module that uses hookactionCartSave or with modification of cart class functions update() and add()