Override Error: Unable to install override: Class HTMLTemplateDeliverySlipOverride57a834252d48c

Dear all, 

I'm new to prestashop and I'm currently trying to develop a module that is supposed to print a QR code on every delivery slip. In my module I generate the QR codes. To get them on the delivery slip I modified prestashop in /pdf (added a new .tpl file) and changed HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php in /classes/pdf. I know this is not the correct way to do it, but like this it worked.

Now I want to do it rather the correct way. I read about this great override feature, but I can't get it to work. I created a module named bonsaidelverymodule with presta's module builder. In the module folder i created subfolders (bonsaimoduledelivery/override/classes/pdf). In there I extended the HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip as described in the documentation with HTMLTemplateDeliverySlipCore and saved it as HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php. Now when I try to install my module i get following Error:

Unable to install override: Class HTMLTemplateDeliverySlipOverride57a834252d48c does not exist

What i tried until now:

- I deleted to HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php, and without there is no error

- deleted class_index.php file in /cache

Does anyone have a hint for me, what I might do wrong? And what would be the correct way to add the .tpl file to /pdf within my module?

I'm running on prestashop 1.6.1.6

post-1283790-0-22347800-1470756481_thumb.png

HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php

Dear Vipul

I made a fresh install of prestashop. Problem still the same. Any other guesses? And Thank you very much for your quick reply!

update 10.08.2016, 10:47 a:

I put the HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php - file into the /override/classes/pdf folder. After deleting class_index.php file in /cache, this worked perfectly. 

Edited by fabian.leisibach (see edit history)

• 4 years later...
On 8/9/2016 at 5:29 PM, fabian.leisibach said:

Dear all, 

I'm new to prestashop and I'm currently trying to develop a module that is supposed to print a QR code on every delivery slip. In my module I generate the QR codes. To get them on the delivery slip I modified prestashop in /pdf (added a new .tpl file) and changed HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php in /classes/pdf. I know this is not the correct way to do it, but like this it worked.

Now I want to do it rather the correct way. I read about this great override feature, but I can't get it to work. I created a module named bonsaidelverymodule with presta's module builder. In the module folder i created subfolders (bonsaimoduledelivery/override/classes/pdf). In there I extended the HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip as described in the documentation with HTMLTemplateDeliverySlipCore and saved it as HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php. Now when I try to install my module i get following Error:

Unable to install override: Class HTMLTemplateDeliverySlipOverride57a834252d48c does not exist

What i tried until now:

- I deleted to HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php, and without there is no error

- deleted class_index.php file in /cache

Does anyone have a hint for me, what I might do wrong? And what would be the correct way to add the .tpl file to /pdf within my module?

I'm running on prestashop 1.6.1.6

post-1283790-0-22347800-1470756481_thumb.png

HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php 3.39 kB · 5 downloads

Hi, I'm having the same problem, did you find a solution?

Regards.