Best Web Hosting for PS

La Couture Galere

My shop was currently hosted by ipage but I got terrible experience having fatar error and other errors. I decided to move my shop to other web hosting. I know prestashop was partner with a2hosting and was interested of it but I also consider fast comit hosting since it has low price rate. I read lots of good feed backs about fast comit but thinking maybe it was fake since I work as freelancer on some online freelancer outsource and found some clients hire someone to do fake good feed backs about their company. So I was on doubt which one I should choose since they both have good deal. Anybody had tried fast comit? 

Hosting is a very subjective question. I personally prefer Liquid Web for our clients based in the US and western Europe.  They offer the best support we have come across. They are a little bit more expensive, but for me that is ok since I can always get someone on the phone that knows what they are talking about.  You can check them out here, http://www.liquidweb.com

• Like 1

Hosting is a very subjective question. I personally prefer Liquid Web for our clients based in the US and western Europe.  They offer the best support we have come across. They are a little bit more expensive, but for me that is ok since I can always get someone on the phone that knows what they are talking about.  You can check them out here, http://www.liquidweb.com

Im looking at fast comet and a2hosting since Im just started with my business. Im worried coz im planning to turn my shop to a marketplace soon and currently i encountered fatal error or mysql query limit that cause shop downtime. I dont want it to happen so im looking for reliable host but affordable. Today I only got few visits around 200 plus each website, btw I have 2 shop. But planning to turn it to marketplace soon and right now the 1 shop is running with multistore feature.

Im looking at fast comet and a2hosting since Im just started with my business. Im worried coz im planning to turn my shop to a marketplace soon and currently i encountered fatal error or mysql query limit that cause shop downtime. I dont want it to happen so im looking for reliable host but affordable. Today I only got few visits around 200 plus each website, btw I have 2 shop. But planning to turn it to marketplace soon and right now the 1 shop is running with multistore feature.

A2Hosting is a great option.

I'm using it for 2 years and I'm totally satisfied with the performance and support.

That is the main reason to get something with root access, you can control those errors and settings. Shared providers will not let you control them. 

• 1 year later...

Look for hosting that will provide your website with fast speed and good uptime. Also, look for affordable hosting, don’t spend unnecessarily too much money, as you can upgrade your hosting plan in accordance to your website’s needs. Unfortunately, you can never be 100% sure which is the right host for you until you try its services by yourself. My experience with bgocloud.com has been great, and the speed of my website is really fast now, but you need to try them to see if you’ll be as pleased as I am.