Someone is trying or had hacked me!

DArnaez

Hi Guys! this is an emergency. My website www,ohmyicons,com has normally 3 to 5 new users by moth. From about 3 days ago I started to receive 20 new users by day. Consider that all my products are digitals. Every new of this customers have a new purchase for $0. At the beginning I started to delete the users without caring about the purchases because I though that was my FREE products. 
The problem was today when I decide to click one of those orders and realized that someone is creating discount codes and buy one by one my products. In one order this user bough 2 product, apply a coupon code and the total $0.

20 new orders by day.

What can I do???

I would like to shutdown my store before go to sleep.

What would you do???

Thanks!

Some tips...

1.- In your BO > Advanced Parameters > Logs, check if you see something unusual

2.- On each order placed will appear the history where the customer come from, check if you see some weird link

3.- Some third party modules doesn't have a properly security, you should review one by one, specially if one of these have a function to create voucher codes

• Like 1

Hi ! No, the module that was doing this was "Customer Rewards"... where user receive a discount coupon everytime he/she recommend another one. So you can create a fake email, and recommend many times with different emails and store coupons.  Sad.