Mail not being sent to clients or me

moroccantester

Hi,

My clients are not receiving any emails from my website. Not after creating accounts, not after orders, nothing at all and so am I. I checked out errors and this is what am I getting.

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Connection/SMTP.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/override/classes/Mail.php on line 28

Warning: include_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Connection/NativeMail.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/override/classes/Mail.php on line 29

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Connection/NativeMail.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/override/classes/Mail.php on line 29

Warning: include_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Plugin/Decorator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/override/classes/Mail.php on line 30

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Plugin/Decorator.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/override/classes/Mail.php on line 30

Can anyone help me. This happened right after I upgraded to 1.6.1.6

Thank you

After checking via Ftp 

'/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Connection/SMTP.php'

'/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Connection/NativeMail.php'

'/home/xxxxx/public_html/tools/swift/Swift/Plugin/Decorator.php'

the paths do not exist. I even downloaded from prestashops website 1.6.1.6 and the path wasn't available too!

Any ideas folks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If you are having really the same error on Swift, you should check if the files of error are loaded to your FTP and they have enough reading/writing rights. Folders and subfolders at least 0750 to 0755 chmod and files 0644. If this is the case, than you should revert to your provider, perhaps swift is not supported on your server.