Shopping cart issue

jollyjokester

I'm modifying the Prestashop after some fellow.. and thanks to that I have issue with the shopping cart now and few different stuff. If it comes to the shopping cart from what I saw, he tried to place the cart in the 'top menu' although he probaly failed. 

Anyway, previously it didn't appear at all and after reinstallation etc shopping cart looks like this:

post-1289186-0-68821200-1468756156_thumb.png

I tried to use the different css options but still cart seems like non-functioning properly. 

I'm trying to fix it somehow but none of the steps I took helped. I'd appreciate any help with that 

If reinstalling the "Cart block" didn't help, it's probably been overridden inside the theme. Check the themes/<your_theme>/modules/blockcart/, themes/<your_theme>/css/modules/blockcart/ and themes/<your_theme>/js/modules/blockcart directories. You can back up the files in those directories and then copy the original files from the modules/blockcart/ directory.

I'm modifying the Prestashop after some fellow.. and thanks to that I have issue with the shopping cart now and few different stuff. If it comes to the shopping cart from what I saw, he tried to place the cart in the 'top menu' although he probaly failed. 

Anyway, previously it didn't appear at all and after reinstallation etc shopping cart looks like this:

attachicon.gifkoszyk.png

I tried to use the different css options but still cart seems like non-functioning properly. 

I'm trying to fix it somehow but none of the steps I took helped. I'd appreciate any help with that 

you modified css styles of the cart block ?