Paypal shipping issue when purchasing Virtual product

darth_D

Hi

To avoid the "We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of United States to ship purchases to Uganda" error,  I had made all my products virtual products as delivery would be handled by my company in Uganda and not Paypal.

This worked once, with me making a test purchase using the paypal sandbox yesterday. Today I tried another test purchase and Paypal sandbox brought the "We're sorry, PayPal doesn't allow residents of United States to ship purchases to Uganda" error.

What could be the issue?

Thanks

Edited by darth_D (see edit history)

Could you please elaborate? I had assumed virtual products didn't have shipping/delivery addresses sent to Paypal. And worse still, the country I am in is not one of those that supports shipping from Paypal which is why I wanted to avoid sending that data to Paypal all together

Hi.

I have the same problem with PayPal module Europe.

I change ADDROVERRIDE to 0 but this only allow users to not show country restriction but payment not processed.

Any suggestion to solve this? Please.

ERROR.

PayPal response:TIMESTAMP -> 2016-06-16T21:36:20ZL_ERRORCODE0 -> 10474L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Invalid DataL_LONGMESSAGE0 -> This transaction cannot be processed. The shipping country is not allowed by the buyer's country of residence.L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Hi shokinro.

THX for your reply.

No, i use Moldova, it is in list of PayPal and i have created business account. All works OK.

I try to contacted 3 times PayPal but he answer me - "I have reviewed your account and can confirm it is in perfect working order, there are no limitations or other restrictions in its functionality."

NO SOLUTIONS YET.

Please give us any solutions.

THX again.

ERROR from order:

PayPal response:TIMESTAMP -> 2016-07-16T03:20:41ZL_ERRORCODE0 -> 10474L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Invalid DataL_LONGMESSAGE0 -> This transaction cannot be processed. The shipping country is not allowed by the buyer's country of residence.L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Edited by tlc033 (see edit history)

All country are denied, except our country setup from Prestashop (Moldova). If customer have PayPal account and billing is to Moldova than all it's OK, in any other situations there are problem with payments. Payment error from PayPal.

I can try and buy your module if it's solve this problem. Or, i can pay to solve this problem.

THX in advance. 

I can try and buy your module if it's solve this problem. Or, i can pay to solve this problem.

yes, as I mentioned previously, if it does not fix the issue - we will investigate and try to fix.
if we are not able to fix, then we will issue refund. (Sorry we will not modify any other 3rd party modules).