Cannot uncheck 'available for order' in product

Pacadam

I'm also using 1.6.1.6

There is no error message at all. Screen just refreshes like normal when saving, however the button is re-checked.

No need to add to cart as i am not trying to sell click and collect at all. Just want to show products that are available that are too large/fragile to ship easily.

have you installed any 3rd party modules recently that might affect the issue?

You can also try to set _PS_MODE_DEV_ to true in file /config/defines.inc.php and then try again to see if there is any error message.

Please try to use "Save & Stay" button.

I've made the change to defines.inc.php as you suggested. No errors

do not forget to turn settings back to false. 

I also tried on my online store, which 1.6.1.3 version, it is also working fine. so I think there must be some in your store caused the issue.
have you made any changes to your store or installed any 3rd party modules or themes? it could be caused by that.
Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

I am running the stock theme, but do have a few different modules installed.

Is there anyway of trying to establish which one may be causing the problem, I don't really want to switch them off as they are necessary.

• 3 months later...

Hi 

I have the same problem. Have you found any solution? I unchecked available for order by 4 products because of a contest.

And now when Im trying to check it back to available for order its not possible to od so. I hit save button it looks like its OK but when I refresh the page option available for order is unchecked again. I tried to disable and reanable these products again but nothing changed. Also I tried to enable and disable Catalog mode but these 4 product are still not available for order 

Its frustating. Im not able to sell these products again. Any help highly appreciated

Thank you