price update after quantity change

Faso

your question is not very clear.

You can change price of each combination by choose the Impact On Unit Price option (choose Increase or Decrease to base price)

I would like the product price shown in the box change in real time when I press the + or - keys .

For example:

if the product , with or without attributes , is priced at € 10 , if I choose two pieces , I would like that the price shown was 20 €

if the product , with or without attributes , is priced at € 10 , if I choose two pieces , I would like that the price shown was 20 €

By default, the price will show unit price (quantity = 1).
The quantity field is used for you to enter quantity to add to shopping cart. It is not used for display total amount.
Once you add to shopping cart, the amount will be displayed on your shopping cart right away.

Unless you add additional fields to show total amount, I think it is confusing to customers.
Edited by shokinro (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

By default, the price will show unit price (quantity = 1).
The quantity field is used for you to enter quantity to add to shopping cart. It is not used for display total amount.
Once you add to shopping cart, the amount will be displayed on your shopping cart right away.

Unless you add additional fields to show total amount, I think it is confusing to customers.

I need to know How I do it, Add Total Amount for combinations (attributes and range quantities)

I´m sorry by my english.