[solved]Change text in Bankwire e-mail

Bas_1981

hello all!

I have a problem I can't solve. I wanted to change the text in the confirmation email if payed by bankwire.

I first changed the file root>emails>nl>bankwire.php and bankwire.txt but that didn't work. Then I tried to change the file in deht BO by translations>emailtemplates>bankwire. When I changed that, the email still didn't change :(

I tried to place the original file back to the ftp-server, but now I see difference between the text in de BO and in the php-file.

But the email sended by prestashop is still the original one. (cleared the cache frequently)

Can any-one help me with this? I really don't know what I can do more to solve this problem :(

A few days before I moved the website to another server, maybe that's the reason? 

Hope someone can help me, many thanks in advance!

All translation texts you change on back-office, tab: Localization -> translations. For the email text choose type: Email templates translations -> your theme in use -> select language for which you want to change the translation. On next page you than select the module, i.e. the text which you want to change/translate.

Be sure that override is not created for bankwire -e mail template. If it is created, change in override. Because after creating override, prestashop runs override not actual files. 

Please also verify all thing that are given in the below post/doc.

Regards

Manish

Hello manish,

thank you for your answer, but sorry for my late answer, i was very busy last week.

Be sure that override is not created for bankwire -e mail template. If it is created, change in override. Because after creating override, prestashop runs override not actual files. 
Please also verify all thing that are given in the below post/doc.

Regards
Manish

What do you exactly mean with override? How can I check if it's created? I use the custom template and changed it to my own prefs.

You are using the native bankwire module ? You are using advancedeucompliance module ?

I'm using the standard bankwire module thats build in prestashop. It's not an external installed module.

Hope some-one can help me further.

Many thanks in advance

The mail templates inside your theme's directory will override the ones in the root mails directory. Make sure you are editing the ones inside the theme.

Also, check your overrides directory to see if there's any files from third-party modules that are overriding the default behaviour and calling mail templates from the module's directory instead of the theme.

Thank you for you answer, I've looked in the override-folder but there was no such file.

I changed the html-file in the theme folder, but copied to the root/mails folder also. I even changed the txt file and copied it to both folders. Cleared cache, checked the translation, make a testorder and now it works.... :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

I don't know why it's working now, but I'm happy again  B)

Thank you for your help!