Move the new web

roro_1

I am doing an update of both PS (from version 1.6.0.9) that theme. Then I decided to start afresh in a subfolder of the domain with a test version of the site by reinstalling PS to the latest version (1.6.1.6) with the new theme. When I move the finished site of test version to the main root, what shall I do?
I thought:
- change in section SEO of PS the address from mywebsite.com/test  in miosito.com/
- I will move all files from the folder "test" to the main root (connection in config/config.inc.php with the database will be the same as is the same hosting)
- Replace throughout the database address mywebsite.com/test with mywebsite.com/

I forget something else?

Thanks to all!

Edited by roro_1 (see edit history)

- change in section SEO of PS the address from mywebsite.com/test  in miosito.com/

The store domain should remain the same, you only need to change "Base URI" from /test/ to "/"

I will move all files from the folder "test" to the main root (connection in config/config.inc.php with the database will be the same as is the same hosting)

That's correct

- Replace throughout the database address mywebsite.com/test with mywebsite.com/

I am not sure what is this, usually you do not need to do that, but if there is anything saved in database with hard coded store URL, then you need to do this.

I think pretty much it should work. 

(after everything is done, it is better to rename /test/ to something else and test your store to make sure everything works.