Hide categories for customers!

HA-ECM

Hi,

I am completely new to PrestaShop and I have a fancy question. I haven't found anything in the forum discussing my topic until now. We have a company using four sets of categories (taxonomies):

- Complete taxonomy

- Taxonomy for Group A

- Taxonomy for Group B

- Taxonomy for Group C

Until now, all the four categories are shown to each user and user group. However, there is a wish, when the user of a specific group signs in to the shop, that she/he only sees the taxonomy of her/his group. For example, Customer A belongs to Group A. When he enters the shop, he sees the "Complete taxonomy" before logging in. After logging in, she/he only sees the Taxonomy for Group A.

In advance, many thanks for your help.

HA-ECM

Dear shokinro,

many thanks to your supply. It works very well. However, can I do the same for specific customers as well. Instead of "Group access" to "customer access"?

Thanks and best wishes,

HA-ECM

many thanks to your supply. It works very well. However, can I do the same for specific customers as well. Instead of "Group access" to "customer access"?

I am glad it worked for you.

But unfortunately, it only works at Group level, it does not support individual customer level.

Thanks again for your message. Do you know a system supporting this? Prestashop seems to be quite limited for B2B purpose :-(.

Sorry, I am not aware of any other system that support customer level setting for product access.