Prestashop Extremely Slow

Hi guys,

I'm not sure why, but my dashboard is running really slow, even when entering my username and password it takes ages before it gets to the dashboard. I've tried looking up similar issues other people experienced and tried changing settings that might increase the speed, but didn't do anything. Any ideas if there's something else I can try or what would cause this?

Thanks,

Gio.

Thanks for that. I went through and disabled the 5 modules but didn't notice any changes so I re-enabled the PayPal as I definitely need this one. After unhooking Australia Post Basic module, I now have issues with initHeader. i have attached screenshots. Thanks.

post-1197878-0-66480700-1467994433_thumb.jpg

post-1197878-0-76616600-1467994436_thumb.jpg

Just an update, I decided to completely uninstall the Australia Post Basic module as I am not currently using it and now everything seems to be running ok. Can anyone explain why this issue occurred? It's been installed and enabled for a long time and never had a problem.

Just an update, I decided to completely uninstall the Australia Post Basic module as I am not currently using it and now everything seems to be running ok. Can anyone explain why this issue occurred? It's been installed and enabled for a long time and never had a problem.

One option is that it needed to download some info from the Australia Post domain and that that became suddenly slow. That could be because of problems at their side. It could also be that some security software (anti-virus, anti-spam, etc) at your side suddenly started to make trouble.