is there any module for custom basket?

dsign

Hi there community!

I'm wondering if there is any module where I can pick a basket (for example) and then add products one by one, the total cost of the Basket will depend of the quantity or price of each product I've added.

Thanks in advance!! 

I am very clear about your requirements(questions) - what do you mean by "pick a basket"?

Do you mean you will need multiple shipping cart? 

PrestaShop shopping cart already works the way you described

add products one by one, the total cost of the Basket will depend of the quantity or price of each product I've added.

Hi Shokinro, thanks for answering!!

I mean this way...

Imagine there is a "prodct" call "gift custom basket" there are many others "gift baskets" but you want to choose what's inside (brush, hand soap, cologne and tooth paste for example).

You first pick what kind of basket you want (small, medium, red, blue, etc...) an during the order process you choose the products inside that basket. It's like choose several products but associated to a main product.

Another example...

There are 3 sizes of valentines bouquets, (small, medium and large) you choose the big one (12 flowers) but you want to choose wich flowers you want on it.

There are 3 sizes of valentines bouquets, (small, medium and large) you choose the big one (12 flowers) but you want to choose wich flowers you want on it.

For this requirement, I think you can use Attribute combination of a product, it is Prestashop core functions.

Imagine there is a "prodct" call "gift custom basket" there are many others "gift baskets" but you want to choose what's inside (brush, hand soap, cologne and tooth paste for example).

You first pick what kind of basket you want (small, medium, red, blue, etc...) an during the order process you choose the products inside that basket. It's like choose several products but associated to a main product.

I do not think there is exact original feature of PrestaShop, you may consider to create different "Pack" of products. PrestaShop supports product pack, the contains multiple existing products. but user is not able to edit/change the pack.  You may consider to create different packs with combination of different products.