One Page Checkout (Guest) - Carrier List not updating

Maggie Admin

Hi Gurus,

I am facing an issue which I am unable to resolve on my own and could not find a solution in any of the existing threads.

My guest has entered the shipping and billing addresses and the carrier could not be updated unless I "Refresh/F5" the page.

Before Refresh

post-990543-0-76749900-1467300079_thumb.

After Refresh

post-990543-0-81953700-1467300207_thumb.

How can I trigger the JS or PHP code to "update" the carrier without refreshing the page?

The shopping cart seems to be reflect the changes when I update the address but the carrier just doesn't seem to be updated

Appreciate your help on this.

Note: I am using PS 1.6.1.4 and default theme (but with custom layout).

Many thanks.

Regards,

Maggie

are you using Prestashop default theme or 3rd party commercial theme?

I guess there is javascirpt error is occurring that prevented shopping cart to be updated.

you can try to check browser debugger tool to see if there is any error and what is the error, that may give you some clues.

try to select the carrier, if the shipping fee is not updated, then Press F12, browser debugger should started automatically, and then go to Console tab to see errors.

• Like 1

are you using Prestashop default theme or 3rd party commercial theme?

I guess there is javascirpt error is occurring that prevented shopping cart to be updated.

you can try to check browser debugger tool to see if there is any error and what is the error, that may give you some clues.

try to select the carrier, if the shipping fee is not updated, then Press F12, browser debugger should started automatically, and then go to Console tab to see errors.

Yes you are right. Something wrong with the JS. I had to restore and start over again and it is now working. 

Thanks for the idea!