Number of product in grid

Fixfinn

It is related to theme design of product list page.

For responsive theme design, the numbers of products to displayed in list is based on the CSS class.

The CSS class will be different for different device screen size.

col-??-12, it will be one column, col-??-6 will be 2 column, col-??-4 will be 3 column, col-??-3 will be 4 column, col-??-2 will be 6 column.

where ?? is the screen size,  lg for large, md for medium, sm for small, .....

Below class in product-list.tpl defines the columns of products list for different screen size, you may try to change that to change columns.

<li class="ajax_block_product{if $page_name == 'index' || $page_name == 'product'} col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3{else} col-xs-12 col-sm-6 col-md-4{/if}  .............>

For product image size, you will need to setting at back office - Preferences - Images
You will need to re-generate the image thumnails after change settings.

Please make a backup of your store before making any changes

Hi Again

Now I have 4 column, I changed this:

<li class="ajax_block_product{if $page_name == 'index' || $page_name == 'product'} col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3{else} col-xs-12 col-sm-6 col-md-4{/if}

to <li class="ajax_block_product{if $page_name == 'index' || $page_name == 'product'} col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3{else} col-xs-12 col-sm-6 col-md-3{/if}

So that is solved:-)

But I still have issue with image size:

it looks like it is the image size homedefault, 250x250px, active for products and stores.

I can change the size to 125x125px, that is what I want, But is this image size(home_default) used another place also and not just in productlist?