[Job Offer] Display customer discount price for visitor but they cannot buy it

mechcalvin

Job Offer

current website: perfect-mart.com/en

by default prestashop only show discount price for the group that can use it, however we want to attract visitor to register, so I would like to show customer discount price even they are visitor, however they still need to pay for original price if use guest checkout

please contact me asap

regards,

Calvin

• 2 weeks later...

@Calvin

It depends on where you want to show the discounts or how many discounts you have. please give more details -  you may contact us at [email protected].

it might be easy to add a block to following file so that it will be easily show on all pages.

you may also consider to use our Agile Membership module. that will provide different discount for different membership and it will show a membership list blocks.

you can find the agile membership module here for more details.

https://addons-modules.com/store/en/products/18-agile-prestashop-membership-module.html

Any further questions about our module, you can post it to this topic in the forum

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/90033-module-agile-membership-a-prestashop-membership-management-module/page-999

• 3 months later...

thanks for your suggestion, i am using your paypal module and have confident in your module, but not sure it will fit my needs.

what I want is non-member can see the discount a member has, but he/she cannot buy it

so the display would be

1. Normal Price

2. VIP Price

unless he/she become a member (free or paid), he can only see this discount, but cannot use it

so the display would be

1. Normal Price

2. VIP Price

unless he/she become a member (free or paid), he can only see this discount, but cannot use it

It will need some custom changes to show both prices.
If you have only member discount, then only display 2 prices: original price and member price,
otherwise if may display multiple discount prices.

thanks for your suggestion, i am using your paypal module and have confident in your module, but not sure it will fit my needs.

thanks for using our modules.