Translation of "Free order"

I've had a look at the code and it appears this text is not translatable:

$order->validateOrder(intval($cart->id), _PS_OS_PAYMENT_, 0, Tools::displayError('Free order', false));

I'm not sure exactly how to make it translatable. You could try posting this issue on the bug tracker.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi everyone. I know it sounds a bit weird, but try BO - Translation - Translation of errors. I found it there, it was left in English with no translation. So I added the translation in my language and it worked for me (but only for new orders, the old ones stayed the same as before - "Free order" without translation, however all new orders had my new translation). Hope it helps you. Take care. J.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi everyone. I know it sounds a bit weird, but try BO - Translation - Translation of errors. I found it there, it was left in English with no translation. So I added the translation in my language and it worked for me (but only for new orders, the old ones stayed the same as before - "Free order" without translation, however all new orders had my new translation). Hope it helps you. Take care. J.

Thanks for this. I was searching for it inside different files, in my database values etc..... I didn't think of looking in errors translations. Found it and works on PS 1.6.14.

It's always good to give a simple solution :).

V.