Horizontal Nav bar customizing help

borus96

I am new to prestashop, and I'm having a real problem getting the prestashop navbar to include all of the same attributes as my home page navigation bar. Like I have (for example) www.fun.com but when you click on the shop button on the horizontal navigation bar it takes you to the store, but the height of the navbar is completely different and it doesn't have any of my home page links to navigate on my main homepage...Any help is appreciated

The Navigation bar only appears on other pages, but not on the Home page of the store.

If you look at any page of your store, you will see the Navigation bar there - there is a Home icon which is link to store home page.

You can add link "Home" on your store top menu via the module - block top horizontal menu module configuration screen.

The Navigation bar only appears on other pages, but not on the Home page of the store.

If you look at any page of your store, you will see the Navigation bar there - there is a Home icon which is link to store home page.

You can add link "Home" on your store top menu via the module - block top horizontal menu module configuration screen.

Well, not only that, but the navigation bar when you click on the store is a different size.

Well, not only that, but the navigation bar when you click on the store is a different size.

I do not see big icon of home page on the navigation bar.

but I saw a big question mark of your store logo on the top. it seems that your logo is uploaded of the URL of the logo image is wrong.

but I saw a big question mark of your store logo on the top. it seems that your logo is uploaded of the URL of the logo image is wrong.

Yea, I know how to fix the question mark. I'm saying, all I need is to know where the html is located that I see on my store when I click "inspect element." Because then I can at least figure out how to modify it, but right now I have been able to find very little html, and when I have found html it has nothing to do with what I see when I click "view source, or inspect element." That's all I need lol. But I can't find the html anywhere to edit it.

I've been trying to figure out where it's located for like 4 days, but it seems to be hidden very very well.

If I understand correctly, you are looking for following file?

YourStoreFolder/themes/YourTheme/breadcrumb.tpl

I go into that file and there isn't any html. This is so frusterating lol, is there not an easier way to change the freaking navigation bar? *Shake my head* I really appreciate your help though Shokinro.

PrestaaShop is in MVC architectural, there is not pure HTML. The theme file (.tpl) is actually corresponding to html file with data from page controller.

When rendering to browser, it will become pure HTML.  :mellow:

So, there is no way to change the height of the navigation bar??? :|

PrestaaShop is in MVC architectural, there is not pure HTML. The theme file (.tpl) is actually corresponding to html file with data from page controller.

When rendering to browser, it will become pure HTML.  :mellow:

Or no way to edit the nav bar at all for that matter? Can you point me towards a tutorial if there is one?

So, there is no way to change the height of the navigation bar??? :|

From there code line below (in breadcrumb.tpl) you will see it uses CSS class "breadcrumb"
<div class="breadcrumb clearfix">

And you can find the CSS class "breadcrumb" definition in following file

YourStoreRoot/themes/YourTheme/css/global.css