Migrate to Prestashop from Wordpress Non-Commerce?

yumichan

Hi,

Our website is bibitbunga.com, and it is built using CMS Wordpress and a custom theme from theme-id.com. This theme is very simple, far from Woocommerce or other e-commerce platform, description:

it is just used to checkout

does not store any customer data, no login or register etc

all products located on "Posts" section, there is even no "Products section"

and for the price, weight, it is using posts custom fields

My question is, is it possible for us to migrate to Prestashop, in a perfect way, and keeps the URL from not changing? If the existing products URL must change, is there any prestashop add-on that automatically add redirections (thousands of them) from Old URLs to New URLs (again, thousands) and 301 moved permanently?

Thank you.

It depends on the format.
I do not know if there is any woocommerce->prestashop export plugin, but it might be possible if it exports enough data in csv format

As for urls, I guess you will need some friendly urls module (I have one on my store), otherwise your urls will inevitably change

It depends on the format.

I do not know if there is any woocommerce->prestashop export plugin, but it might be possible if it exports enough data in csv format

As for urls, I guess you will need some friendly urls module (I have one on my store), otherwise your urls will inevitably change

@Nemo1, my site is not built on woocommerce. It is custom made theme as I stated above. Also where is your shop URL Nemo? I would like to check. Thank you