Module viewable on certain pages

kinseymark

Hi everyone, I hope that you can help me with regards a positioning query?

I've recently took over a website www.myluxuryhair.co.uk, from the menu if you hover over the link Hair Extensions --> Mary Mary you will notice that there are 4 more links one for each character that the company is creating.

Basically the idea is to create a Twitter account for each character which is viewable only on their corresponding page, I understand to do this I would have to duplicate and rename the relevant module allowing me to use Twitters api but how do I choose what page each module will then be view on?

I'm a newbie to Prestashop but will be appreciative for any help.

So you want to bind a new link to a twitter account for each subcategory? I would try using my tut here: 
http://nemops.com/hook-modules-prestashop-category-back-office/

WIth that field, you can hook in the front to displayHeader, get subcategories for the current category using the id, then get each subcategory's new field and assign them to the template. Then, in category.tpl, just display according to the subcategory ID in the loop

Thanks very much for the above however I have to say I'm extremely confused, I've uploaded the module and installed it but I don't really understand what to do next with this field and how it enables me to show a different twitter feed on each page.

Sorry I'm new to Prestashop so my knowledge is pretty poor.