Hometext Module Not Updating Text On Homepage - Help Required

InBinary

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forum and I hope somebody will be able to assist me on a brain-twisting problem I have.

I've read through other posts and there are some very useful answers, but not directly to my problem and rather the default 'Latin' text that can occur in new-installs.

The Hometext module is used to edit the homepage text on an eCommerce site I work with, but I am trying to edit the text and it will not update the text on the homepage. I have cleared the cache after updating the text, opened the window in a browser with no cache history of the page, but the page's content will not update.

Can anyone assist me, please? Is there somewhere else (there's no other installed modules that edit text on the homepage) where a security setting is refusing updates to the homepage perhaps?

Thanks, in advance.

Do you have multiple language installed on your store?

The home text is multiple language field, make sure you are looking at the same language selection for the editor and also for page you are viewing.

Also you may check if the data is really saved into database, it is following tables

ps_editorial

ps_editorial_lang