Fully translated templates

kennethmundt

In fact, the default theme is not fully translated in some languages, I think the better way is, find first your theme, if it is a payment theme, ask this question to the seller.

Thanks Cotoko, I know it's not fully translated, hence the quotes. However, it's getting there.

I ask and I ask, but none seems to support as many languages as the default one, and not my language (danish), so maybe someone in here knew of one.

I think here is where you can find out more and also contribute to translations:

https://crowdin.com/project/prestashop-official

Thanks El Patron, 

However, my language (danish) is already a almost fully completed package, which is great. My "issue" is that when using the default template it is SO easy to translate the whole website by clicking a few buttons, as opposed to using another template where I have to manually translate 1000+ sentences.

I am looking for templates that are already translated like the default template (i.e I do not want to manually translate the website).

Usually it helps to copy the translations file of the default theme to your new theme. That way you don't need a theme that supports your language. There will of course be small differences....

Thanks Music, very interesting. 

I will look into this.