[Resolved] Added Payment Methods / Modules - not showing up in Front Office

marissacooper

Hello,

Since couple of weeks now, when I add a new Payment module it wont show up as an option in Front Office.

Only Bank Wire and Pay&Pickup in store shows up.

I checked everything in back office, country restrictions, group restrictions, currency restrictions, reinstalled the modules and reset.

I have tried different modules but with the same result.

I turned debug mode on, with changing defines.inc.php, without any error on the correct check out page.

When I turn  "Disable all overrides" to "Yes", it shows up like it should in Front Office.

Im still pretty new to all this, and I've tried to find any solution by reading other threads with similar problem but with no luck.

So, if someone could guide me or help me to find a solution I would appreciate it ALOT.

Many Thanks in advance!

Edited by marissacooper (see edit history)

from what you have described, it seems that some override classes caused the issues.

usually the override classes are from modules you installed, you may try to uninstall those module one by one to see witch module has caused the issue.

It could be a payment module or non payment modules.

You can also check all override classes if you know PHP coding and prestashop programming.

/override/classes/

You may pay more attentions to following 2 files.

/override/classes/module/Module.php

/override/classes/Hook.php

You can try to rename the file to something else not end with .php to temporary disable the override class.

from what you have described, it seems that some override classes caused the issues.

usually the override classes are from modules you installed, you may try to uninstall those module one by one to see witch module has caused the issue.

It could be a payment module or non payment modules.

You can also check all override classes if you know PHP coding and prestashop programming.

/override/classes/

You may pay more attentions to following 2 files.

/override/classes/module/Module.php

/override/classes/Hook.php

You can try to rename the file to something else not end with .php to temporary disable the override class.

I solved it thanks to your help!

Many thanks!