Shipping carriers

Steve Joms

Hi Guys,

I encounter an error in my store, I've added new carrier and enable it then it only shows only one carrier (the old one) in my check out page but if I disable the old carrier and the new carrier is the only enabled it will prompt that there is no carrier available.

Thank you,

Joe Dacillo

please check

1. customer address is within the delivery zones, and

2. the customer group is also included in the selected customer groups of the shipping carrier.

3. you choose billing by Price or Weight? shopping cart products total or weight is within the ranges you set.

4. what is the behaviour of carrier is the price or weight is out of range?

please check

1. customer address is within the delivery zones, and

2. the customer group is also included in the selected customer groups of the shipping carrier.

3. you choose billing by Price or Weight? shopping cart products total or weight is within the ranges you set.

4. what is the behaviour of carrier is the price or weight is out of range?

1. It is within the delivery zone

2. available to all groups

3. Billing price by weight

4. Not out of range, its just if only I activate the new carrier that I created it will prompt me upon check out that there is no active carrier, prestashop could only read my old carrier

Thank you,

Joe

Hi SupportPS,

Thanks for the idea about warehouse management it is now okay, sorry because I'm not the first administrator of our ecommerce site so I get shock with when I see some not working function properly.

Thank you SupportPS and Shokinro. :)