URGENT: "Test override function" error on CMS pages

vanacy

Hi Guys,

I have been working on a prestashop 1.5 site, I had successfully uploaded a module yesterday, however now the CMS pages are stating the following: "Test override function"

All product and checkout pages work fine, admin area works fine, however when I try and access a CMS page I see a blank white screen with the "Test override function" message on the top left of the page.

Could someone help please?

Edited by vanacy (see edit history)

module that you uploaded probably installed an override rleated to CmsController.php (optionally to Cms.php class)

- to make it work again, you have to:

1) fix the module
2) or remove it with overrides:

override/controllers/front/CmsController.pphp

override/classes/CmsController.php

module that you uploaded probably installed an override rleated to CmsController.php (optionally to Cms.php class)

- to make it work again, you have to:

1) fix the module

2) or remove it with overrides:

override/controllers/front/CmsController.pphp

override/classes/CmsController.php

Hi Vekia,

Thank you for getting back to me on this. We have removed the module that was implemented however the issue is still occuring. Is there any other modules that would require an override?

You were right, the issue was within there! Thank you very much! Is there any way an override could have been forced in there? we did not modify that file when uploading the module to the site. (Sorry for questions, just want to understand how it got in there and how it broke the website.)