[SOLVED] GTIN (EAN13) MPN (UPC) update over combinations export and import csv file

LucaPresta

Hi to all,

since May in my country google shopping is refusing products or their combinations that don't have ean13 or UPC valuese. Unfortunately, in a first moment the warehouse keepers didn't insert this values for their products and now there is the need to do a bulk update or export in a csv, then import the csv file.

Can someone please tell me which is the correct query to export combinations in a file that can be imported in the import csv section selecting combination?

I've tried to import an export of the ps_product_attribute, but many required fields of other tables were missing.

Thank you in anticipation.

Luca

Edited by LucaPresta (see edit history)

Thank you for your answer shacker!

What do you mean with "prestashop option"? Are you talking about manager sql? If it so, the problem is to define the correct query to export the combinations.

I see that for product combinations the module you linked is not free... I respect the work of others and know very well how it is important to pay for a good service, but I was wandering, since this is a basic function of import combination if there is a specific solution for this import, I don't need categories export or others, simply the product combinations.

Thank you any way!

Luca

this is the query

SELECT p.id_product, pl.name, GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT(cl.name) SEPARATOR ",") as categories, p.price, pa.price, p.id_tax_rules_group, p.wholesale_price, p.reference, p.supplier_reference, p.id_supplier, p.id_manufacturer, p.upc, p.ecotax, p.weight, p.quantity, pl.description_short, pl.description, pl.meta_title, pl.meta_keywords, pl.meta_description, pl.link_rewrite, pl.available_now, pl.available_later, p.available_for_order, p.date_add, p.show_price, p.online_only, p.condition, p.id_shop_default, al.name
FROM ps_product p
LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang pl ON (p.id_product = pl.id_product)
LEFT JOIN ps_category_product cp ON (p.id_product = cp.id_product)
LEFT JOIN ps_category_lang cl ON (cp.id_category = cl.id_category)
LEFT JOIN ps_category c ON (cp.id_category = c.id_category)
LEFT JOIN ps_product_tag pt ON (p.id_product = pt.id_product)
LEFT JOIN ps_product_attribute pa ON (p.id_product = pa.id_product)
LEFT JOIN ps_product_attribute_combination pac ON (pac.id_product_attribute = pa.id_product_attribute)
LEFT JOIN ps_attribute_lang al ON (al.id_attribute = pac.id_attribute)
WHERE pl.id_lang = 1
AND cl.id_lang = 1
AND p.id_shop_default = 1
AND c.id_shop_default = 1
GROUP BY pac.id_product_attribute