Export products generate's a CSV file which will match the Prestashop import functionality. This allows you to quickly make bulk changes to your store with minimal effort.
- Export all products
- Export by-products by category.
- CSV delimiter - lets you set the delimiter of the CSV export.
- Choose to export only active items.
- Language select. Only export products in your desired language.
- Multistore Support.
- Advanced Stock Management Support.
- Adds a link to your admin menu for ease of use. (You no longer have to dig through the modules page to use this).
To use the module after install, navigate to the following:
"Advanced Parameters > Export Products"
exportproducts_v2.5.3.zip 9.92KB 2765 downloads
I've also released a Pro version of this module which will export product combinations, categories, addresses & customers. You can read more about it here
UPDATED v2.5.3 (23/03/2016)
- Fix tools date format error.
UPDATE v2.5.2 (22/02/2016)
- Fix php syntax error.
UPDATE v2.5.1 (17/02/2016)
- Fix pricing export bug.
- Fix 500 Internal Server Error
UPDATE v2.5.0 (15/01/2016)
- Fix price to exclude reductions
- Fix price to export only one price using the latest import format for Prestashop 220.127.116.11
- Fix features export by adding a comma between features and add customized default value.
UPDATE v2.4.2 (27/08/2015)
- Fix empty cell spacing.
UPDATE v2.4.1 (04/08/2015)
- Fix syntax error is category function.
- Fix notice error in warehouses if using advanced stock.
UPDATE v2.4 (30/07/2015)
- Multistore bug fixes for category display.
UPDATE v2.3 (23/07/2015)
- Multistore support
- Advanced Stock Management Support
- Fixed created date format.
UPDATE v2.2 (08/04/2015)
- Fix for warehouse name export.
- Fix for UTF8 support in Excel on windows.
UPDATE v2.1 (10/03/2015)
- Fix for notice errors
- Fix for categories
Complete Rewrite for Prestashop 1.6+
Edited by leemarkwood, 24 March 2016 - 12:07 AM.