Save and Save and Stay Buttons Not Working

Hi,

I just started a new install for my site using 1.6.1.5 after deleting the 1.6.0.13 version. I used Softaculous on my hosting site, which this host is supposed to be optimized for PrestaShop. 

I cannot save my products (which are downloadable files only) as the save and save and stay buttons are all spinning! If I am unable to save products, I have to be able to save my products. 

Please help!!

Thank you!

Brenda

Unfortunately the major problem of spnning buttons is a not well configured server. Prestashop 1.6.1.5 has already performed scripts included (not the case on lower PS versions). Which is your server configuration ?

php-version

memory-limit

mysql version

linux version

cache in use

extra modules in use which are added to the product tabs configuration

Are you able to add or edit categories?

Yes, I am able to add categories with no problem. But the buttons never stop spinning allowing me to save what I have added to the first screen. When I try to move on to the next screen and add the price, I get a message that I must save before I can add a price!

Any ideas? Thank you!

Brenda

Edited by balburl (see edit history)

Unfortunately the major problem of spnning buttons is a not well configured server. Prestashop 1.6.1.5 has already performed scripts included (not the case on lower PS versions). Which is your server configuration ?

php-version     

memory-limit

mysql version

linux version

cache in use

extra modules in use which are added to the product tabs configuration

This is what I find on A2 Hosting CPanel

php-version  5.3.29

memory-limit  physical 1024 mb, virtual 8192 mb

mysql version  5.6.23-cll-lve

linux version ??

cache in use  smarty? (File)

Is there something else I need? They are very easy to work with and I think will be willing to help.

Thank you kindly for your reply.

Brenda

Prestashop version 1.6. best performance is with php version 5.4.+

memory-limit, linuxversion, please take it from your back-office, tab advanced parameters -> configuration information

Cache, there was meant, if you are using some cache module (APC, xCache, etc.) - tab advanced parameters -> performance -> caching (last setting on that page).

MySQL engine should be Inno-DB.

Prestashop version 1.6. best performance is with php version 5.4.+

memory-limit, linuxversion, please take it from your back-office, tab advanced parameters -> configuration information

Cache, there was meant, if you are using some cache module (APC, xCache, etc.) - tab advanced parameters -> performance -> caching (last setting on that page).

MySQL engine should be Inno-DB.

Thank you. I changed my php version to 5.6 though the home page still shows the older version? I have submitted a support ticket to check this. Linux version is Cent OS6. I am not using APC or Memchache or XCache. The last setting is File. Memory limit is 256mb. 

Thank you!

Brenda