Product images not showing, no solution working in previous posts

post-1276143-0-98638600-1465897179_thumb.png Dear Prestashop Team, Handsome Ambassador and my respective seniors.

i have searched a lot on google but i am still not able to find proper solution for the product image issue, is there anyone who can help me, resolve this problem?

solutions i have tried are:

- Regenerated thumbnails more 100 times.

- Changes permissions of "img" folder to 455, 777, 644

- Reinstalled the newest version of prestashop 1.6.1.5

- Done the process of clear 'Smarty Caches'

- Same Configuration like prestashop demo back office.

i have attached the screenshot of the issue please help as soon as possible.

thank you.

this can be frustrating to find:

if you did this on a clean install of 1.6.1.5 and the images are still not showing up I'd start verifying server settings.

This must sound really horrible but the best I know is to start messing with the getImageLink method in classes/Link.php to echo or var_dump out some resutls there. Sorry this must not be a good solution but that's where the link to the image is created, that's how you can find out maybe.

this can be frustrating to find:

if you did this on a clean install of 1.6.1.5 and the images are still not showing up I'd start verifying server settings.

This must sound really horrible but the best I know is to start messing with the getImageLink method in classes/Link.php to echo or var_dump out some resutls there. Sorry this must not be a good solution but that's where the link to the image is created, that's how you can find out maybe.

aaaaaa.......sorry but i am not that much technical i just can manage cms not coding, sorry, but give a straight way to do it.

- So is this a clean install? was this an upgrade from previous version?

- is there an image present in the img folder?

- there's  only one product, might be worth starting over?

Before i had 1.6.1.3, the problem was same in that version also, so i have delete it by going into the file manager and then install new version by extracting it in public_html folder, the and than follow the installation process, i have add only one product to see if the problem is solved or not but there is no effect, how can i access .htaccess /img/cms to change the code? And yeah images are appearing in img folder.

- So is this a clean install? was this an upgrade from previous version?

- is there an image present in the img folder?

- there's only one product, might be worth starting over?

Before i had 1.6.1.3, the problem was same in that version also, so i have delete it by going into the file manager and then install new version by extracting it in public_html folder, the and than follow the installation process, i have add only one product to see if the problem is solved or not but there is no effect, how can i access .htaccess /img/cms to change the code? And yeah images are appearing in img folder.

Can you access the images directly with a url?

• Like 1

Can you access the images directly with a url?

No i am not able access direct images by url, should i install store again?

Is there any one who can instruct me the proper way to install, or any presta member can access my hosting account.

Edited by aadeez (see edit history)

No i am not able access direct images by url, should i install store again?

Is there any one who can instruct me the proper way to install, or any presta member can access my hosting account.

When you can't access the image directly does the browser show an error? Also did you check the error logs for the domain to see what the error is?

I HAVE INSTALLED PRESTASHOP AGAIN BY AUTO INSTALLER, AND THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED, AND ALL MODULE WHICH WERE NOT WORKING, NOW WORKING FINE AND GREAT, THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF FOR GUIDING ME, I AM REALLY HAPPY TO TALK YOU GUYS, THANK YOU AGAIN.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.

Edited by aadeez (see edit history)