Merchant order email

Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find it anywhere in any topic.

I have changed all of my email templates to fit the site design but when I get a new order the email notifcation is in the default pink.

I have looked and looked and also installed mail template editor but I just can't find it to modify.

Hi Tomerg3

That is the module I installed but the template still didn't appear in there. I also looked in the mail directory using ftp and cannot find the merchant order email anywhere.

I have changed all of my others to fit the colour of the site but this one still comes through in the default pink.

Does anyone out there know where this mail is because I simply cannot find it.

I know PS is open source and I know how good it is but unless the developers help us to solve issues then new comers are going to look on the forums and not see many solved threads. Not a good advertisement for PS which, as I have said many times, is the best I have seen.

I have posted a number of times on issues that I consider to be core issues but most of them have never been solved.

Hi Rocky

Yes you are both right and it is a complete cock up from my part as I kept looking in the folder with all the other mails instead of noticing that it is in a different folder.

Not very bright on my part.