No payment modules have been installed.... again

roroPrestashop

Hey everyone,

I'm getting this error "No payment modules have been installed." that many have gotten in the past. 

The strange thing is that I remember it working once. 

The store is onyl in the US, and the restrictions are set properly it seems.

I tried uninstalling, deleting and reinstalling again... nothing happens. This even happens with the simple "Bank wire" module. 

Obviously, I looked at all of the other posts, but nothing helped....

What can be the problem? I would appreciate any help - I have a tight deadline! :)

Thanks

Edited by roroPrestashop (see edit history)

Are you using the OPC? Or 5 steps checkout? In any case, try with the one step. Try to kill the bankwire module, displaypayment method, right at the beginning, with d('test');
if you see the text when you reach the payments page, then try to move the debug down after some conditions, and see where it breaks

Hey Nemo1

Using OPC. 

I don't see a dispalypayment method. I have this: hookDisplayPaymentEU, but I do see that it is "positioned" in a hook called "displayPayment"... but there is no call to register that hook.

what is d("test") anyways? I just tried to add an "echo" in hookpayment method but nothing seemed to happen.

Mu main goal is to run only Authorize.net module

Is the eu compliancy module installed and enabled? displayPayment should also be there, actually, you can try hooking bankwire to it and see what happens. Also, switching to the 5 steps would make debugging easier

Haha - I just found the problem! You inspired me to dig deeper! Did I mention it's 1:40 AM ?? 

I apparently created an override for the method _getPaymentMethods inside OrderOpcController. But I didn't duplicate the entire method so it got stuck. Argh, that was stupid!

But at least I found the solution! 

But since we're talking :) If I only need to override something small inside a method, is there a way to do that or do I need to copy the entire method? 

Thanks again!