After create new user account, doesnt redirect to "my account" page

yamulema

there might be 2 reasons

1. the account is not created successfully - check your back office Customers tab to see if the account was created.

2. have you installed some other 3rd modules that has hook to account creation and hijacked the redirection.

you can try to enable DEV mode by setting _PS_MODE_DEV_ to true in file /config/defines.inc.php so detailed errors will be displayed, it will help you figure out what is the cause.

• 2 weeks later...

there might be 2 reasons

1. the account is not created successfully - check your back office Customers tab to see if the account was created.

2. have you installed some other 3rd modules that has hook to account creation and hijacked the redirection.

you can try to enable DEV mode by setting _PS_MODE_DEV_ to true in file /config/defines.inc.php so detailed errors will be displayed, it will help you figure out what is the cause.

The account is created yes, I just checked that, there is no problem about it, but even though the account is created doesnt redirect or present a message telling the account was created, that's why is weird, I havent installed aditional modules, more than the template, I will try to enable DEV mode, to see if I can see the error.

Thanks