Help >> Google webtools crawl error.

Guest Steven_king

Help >> Google webtools crawl error.

Not found ‎(30)‎
[Fake website - Moderated by Patric]

Restricted by robots.txt ‎(1,239)

[Fake website - Moderated by Patric]

Anybody knows what do the links mean and what should do with them ? My website is: [Fake website - Moderated by Patric]

Thank you.

22891_z3tbMg88UPN6o8f9CmCn_t

22892_lM9aneCjEjNOVpBz6LjE_t

22893_copFpjsdLfoRleuYl5cZ_t

Not sure about the not found, I have seen them around, but I haven't figured out what is triggering them yet.

The restricted are because your robot.txt file is restricting the crawling of cart.php (which is fine), it seems that there are many variations of the file (with different variables) which is not that great (according to google), but I don't think it's a big deal.

• 5 weeks later...

I found the same in my webmasters...I am using PS 1.2.5

Ir a URLhttp://www.XXXXXXXXXXX.com/40mQbrF0hk=/APkVWUU ZA=TXFqnkfA15k=NUbhWuEeOHI= 404 (No se ha encontrado) 1 páginas 28/05/2010

When I go to the page linking this one, it is an old article, but it works¡¡¡¡ I don't know why.
RODOLFO

• 2 weeks later...

I also have the same errors. Could it happen if you launch your site and it gets crawled before setting your robots.txt file? (i know I did that!!)

Does anyone know if it effects your ranking with google in any way? If so is there anything that can be done to remove the errors?

www.vintagepinkonline.co.uk

I confirm that the above module will solve the SEO problems, including the one described above - actually it's very much needed.
To support it and for my time developing it I entered a small price - hope you understand and you find the price affordable.

Thank you!

If you have any questions please let me know.