Hello

I deleted all my website and I restarted from scratch but when I try to install PrestaShop I receive following error: 

I checked my system and I don't have neither PrestaShop files nor db tables on DB

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Cosma 

Hello yes it an error that Cpanel displays but I checked and there is no more trace of old installations. I'm guessing if it's prestashop that keep trace of installations or provider Cpanel

Thanks

Hello yes it an error that Cpanel displays but I checked and there is no more trace of old installations. I'm guessing if it's prestashop that keep trace of installations or provider Cpanel

Thanks

Here Is the Solution,

login to your hosting panel than go to cpanel, and find auto installer or "softaculous apps installer" simple go to the prestashop and the click on overview, scroll down the tab and than you will see the install version of prestashop simple click on 'X' button and your installation will be removed.

How to remove a software ?
To remove a software, go to the Overview of that software. There in the Current Installations section, click on the Remove Link of the installation you wish to remove. It will then show a page showing some options. Select the options as pre your choice and Click on the Remove Installation button. Please NOTE, that these actions are irreversible and an installation once removed will not be available again.