No price in shoping cart and invoice

likwid

Hi,

I want to do shop where customers can order products, but without prices. I mean customer just wish to get some products but order is not obliging to buy by customer and sell by seller. So no prices will be shown on product, shoping cart pages and ivoice. Is any way to do this without modifying so many files? If not than which files I have to modify?

In cataloge mode customer can't do an order but I want have that feature in my shop. I want all features which are enable in "shop mode", but without prices. Customer just reserves products but rest of deal is by email or phone. Prices in that shop depending of many things like currency, distributor, who are customer, etc. I know prestashop has expanded price system, but in that case prices changing too often.

hi not to sure can anyone kind soul help me.

i'm using prestashop ver 1.6.1.5 but I'm facing the issues of price reflecting on the web is 0$ whenever i have a  combinations setup. not sure how can i solve it? please help. as i'm a IT nuts....

@likwid you can try setting all products not to display prices, setting them to 0 in any case, then hide the rest with css and, say, rename bank wire to place order. You can simply edit the tpls or texts so that they do not read the customer has to pay to a bank account
@lionel sow: please open another thread with your issue

I modyfied informations.tpl enabling "Show price" when "Available for order" is checked and AdminProductsController.php to allow save "show_price" and read saved statement. Unfortunetely price is shown in shopping cart and I supose on invoice as well, so more files need to be modyfied. I had hope it is easier way to reach my goal, but it looks lot of work before me. It be cool to have option to disable prices even when customer can order in future prestashop.

When I open product page in backoffice than is ok but I've got problem, because when I uncheck "Available for order" and check it again than "Show price" is checked and disabled. Which file I have to modyfy to change that?