How To change Country symbols from cyrillic to latin?

I has installed Prestashop 1.6.1.4 using Russian ( at the beginning of installation was written it doesn't matter and at the end you can change to other language) and at the end of instalation I has selected the Default language as Estonian but, unfortunately, all countries displayed now in russian (Cyrillic) in the BO and front office. And doesn't matter which localisation I select : English, Estonian or Russian.

Unfortunately I can't now reinstall because some months is left and I made customisations and add goods too.

Question:

How can I change countries names from cyrillic (Russian) to latin (Estonian or English)?

Hello

From the russian thread I got information that country names and translations in the table _country_lang.
  I have a multilingual shop on the 3 language:
1. Russian
2. English
3. Estonian

The default language is Estonian but installed Prestashop was in Russian.

I translated several country names myself (including Sweden, USA and Norway) in the Back office and it isn't difficult. But in the table 244 countries and very hard to translate all manually.
In the my table _country_lang in the all 3 fields (1. Russian, 2. English, 3. Estonian) for each country only the Russian name repeats. How to automate the translation? Why it was happened?
Screenshot of part of my table _country_lang:

post-306625-0-69758500-1465387565_thumb.jpg

Edited by sassbar (see edit history)

Thank you musicmaster for your answer but I at the beginning as employer has selected English . Unfortunately country names and in the orders section status names still in the Russion... For all languages.
And it is not bigger problem - Back Office for me and my employers and we can use as it is.
Most problem that customers at the Front Office selected English or Estonian language when begin to register own address see country names ONLY in the Russian language. - It's a trouble.

Country names in the Front Office ONLY in the Russian language. and doesn't matter which language customer select - English, Estonian or Russian.

Yes.

I has tried:
localization->localization
then selected:
Localization pack you want to import : United State

then I press button "import'

then buttone "Save" too and without button "Save"

I has tried same with Estonian too.
Nothing. All three languages country names in the russian. In a latin only that which I has translated myself in the BO Localization->Countries then edit for each country and translate by hands.